The Peremba Group is a privately owned Malaysian group of companies with main interests include:
- Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
- Project Development and Management
Peremba has successfully developed and delivered lifestyle projects for over 30 years.
Projects range from whole townships, premium residential, resorts, hotels to commercial and retail developments. The Group also provides project direction, management, procurement, project and asset maintenance services.
Notable projects include
- The Datai in Langkawi, the first Malaysian hotel to have won the esteemed Age Khan Award for Architecture end voted No.1 in the Conde Nast Traveller Magazine annual Top 100.
- Saujana Resort in Shah Alam, Malaysia's first integrated hotel residential;, commercial and golf/country club development.
- Major townships in Kaula Lumpur, namely, the Wangsa Maju township and Taman Tun Dr Ismail township. Perembra is also one of the catalyst/ pioneer developers of the Putrajaya and Cyberjaya townships.
- Design and delivery of boutique and multi-level 4 and 5 star luxury accommoation.
- Managing Urban and Resort hotels - Initiating new projects and upgrade/ renovation of excisting properties.
- Residential development - Quality residential including resort accommodation Urban villas and bunglows and multi -unit dwellings.
- Master planning - Implementation of master planned resorts and communities.
- New and renovated tournament standard golf course projects including development and upgrades/renovations, clubhouse, support facilities and integrated residential development.
- Management of the design delevery of whole-of-site infrastructure
- Destination resorts including themed attractions and retail
- Health, Wellness and Spa facilities
The shareholders of Peremba also have other private investments in leisure and lifestyle business, which include the following:
Global One is the promoter of the Malaysian Open Golf Championship, a men's professional golf tournament, currently co-sanctioned by the European Tour and the Asian Tour. Global One has successfully staged the event for the past 16 years.
ISM is a sports management agency based in Cheshire, England that represents leading figures from the sports of golf and cricket. Founded by Andrew “Chubby” Chandler, its current golf clients include Darren Clarke and former world number one, Lee Westwood.